The Alta Pusteria offers well-prepared cross-country courses!
A 200-km course network covers the whole area … and always offers views of the unique landscape of the Sesto Dolomites! The Alta Pusteria is part of the world's largest cross-country ski carousel. i.e. “Dolomiti Nordicski”
with 1,300 km of courses in the Dolomites. Map of courses in the Alta Pusteria Cross-country skiing in the Alta Pusteria:
- You access the course directly from the Waldheim Hotel …!
- 200 k Cross-country skiing against the imposing backdrop of the Dolomites
- Two events are worth recommending to experienced cross-country skiers: the Pustertaler Ski-Marathon , whose finish line is right in front of our hotel, and the Gsieser Volkslauf
- Cross-country skiing at the lake “Lago di Dobbiaco”… on courses that have been especially prepared for professional cross-country skiers in the cross-country stadium
- Dolomiti Nordicski: the biggest cross-country carousel in Europe with more than 1,300 km of tracks in thirteen resorts is not only attractive, but also varied with splendid tours amidst the Dolomites, a unified price system, a one-stop ski pass and exciting events.