Sesto and Alta Pusteria is insider tip for E-MTB and MTB. In addition to Roland Stauder's Stonman Trail, there are now two enduro trails that can also be reached comfortably with the support of cable cars. Brand new is the MTB Parcours Signaue, which offers a training parkour for beginners as well as advanced mountain bikers.
If you prefer to take it easy, you can rent an e-bike directly from our hotel at the Bike Academy and explore the surroundings. Guided tours or riding technique training courses can also be booked at the Bike Academy.
- Using cable cars and bikes the guided Giro Bike-Tour takes you to the most stunning corners of the Dolomites, over 4 mountains and an altitude differential of 3,500 m (360 m with the bike). An experience filled with stunning views!
- The Stoneman Trail by mountain bike professional Roland Stauder is a 120 km long trail with an altitude differential of 4,560 m - your own personal adventure. It is not a race but a tour you can complete in 1, 2 or 3 days.
- Leisure cyclists and families take the Val Pusteria cycle path to cruise gently from village to village, to lake Lago di Dobbiaco and lake Lago di Braies.
- A very popular highlight is the Drava cycle path which leads from Alta Pusteria 50 km to Lienz in East Tyrol, gently downhill all the way. Return by train.
- Racing cycle enthusiasts enjoy the numerous passes!
further cycling tips in Sesto and surroundings
further mountain bike tours in Sesto and surroundings
- As the Stoneman’s partner hotel we are only too happy to advise you!
- Stoneman Starter Package discounted (-20%)
- Lockable and video-monitored garage
- Washing area with high pressure cleaner
- Repair tender with tool train
- The Stoneman Spirit Info Point and the Bike Academy e-bike and bike rental are in front of the hotel