Sesto and the ski area Three Peaks Dolomites have a lot to offer to non-skiers as well!
You can put on hiking boots or snowshoes
in order to explore the nature reserve or you can choose where to enjoy yourself or relax among the many other attractions that can be found in and around Sesto:
- the well-equipped sports centre is just 300 m away from the Waldheim: it features indoor and outdoor tennis courts, an ice rink, a curling alley, a climbing gym, and a boulder wall.
- sledding on the Croda Rossa pastures…(nighttime sledding on Thursdays!)
- curling calls for a fair amount of deftness
- tennis is an excellent exercise for reaction training, and it is ideal in order to stay in good shape and to reduce stress
- you can ride on a horse-drawn sled that will take you on a romantic trip to the Rifugio Fondovalle at the top of the Fischlein Valley: either on your own, with a partner or with your whole family … this drive through dreamlike winter landscape is a special experience
- in Sesto you can ideally combine skiing & climbing! Skiing on the Monte Elmo or Croda Rossa slopes and indoor climbing in the climbing gym.