Your safety is our top priority, which is why we have put together a comprehensive package of measures that defines the highest hygiene and necessary safety standards.
So you can spend a carefree time and enjoy your vacation carefree. General -
Hygiene and cleanliness have always had the highest priority for us and are now being intensified again. All relevant surfaces in the public areas are disinfected and cleaned several times a day. All of our employees are temperature tested daily.
- planning a vacation even in uncertain times, no problem for us. Until further notice, bookings can be rebooked or cancelled free of charge up to 3 days before arrival due to COVID-19. If you have already paid for your trip and cannot start your trip, please let us know in advance. If the notification is made at least 7 days before the start of the trip, the down payment can be converted into a voucher with a validity of 1 year. If you cannot start the trip for other reasons, our terms and conditions are valid.
- Avoid unnecessary queues by giving us your personal details a few days before arrival, so the holiday can start stress-free. Safe in the hotel
- We have defined extended disinfection and cleaning guidelines for you throughout the hotel. In addition to the regular cleaning and disinfection of all rooms and common areas, you will find disinfection dispensers throughout the house. We make sure that the required minimum distance is maintained in the common aereas. At the buffet we ask you to wear a face mask: Enjoy safely
- the legal minimum distance between the tables is guaranteed in the dining room, the bar and the sun terrace. Service and kitchen teams work exclusively with mouth-nose protection. Sleep peacefully
- All our rooms are cleaned thoroughly as usual every day, in addition, all rooms are sterilized before arrival All hotel linen is cleaned professionally and in an environmentally friendly manner. SPA area
- access to the Finnish sauna is only possible with a reservation daily from 1 - 7 pm
We are available at any time for further inquiries and information. Upon request, we will be happy to send you the entire document of our guidelines for reducing the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 Viurs.
We give the best so that you can spend a carefree time here with us.
Family Summerer with team Sexten, 31/03/2021
Further current information regarding trips to South Tyrol can be found here